Tuesday, April 17, 2007

because; you gave me the greatest love of all.

oozz. i had an ordinary day todayy. we didnt manage to bake on mon cause, apparently sam said she had to go to the hospital. and she hasnt been coming to school since. hope ur okayy. anyways, im online to find for a proper conversation for my eng oral test. i seriously have no idea what to converse about. (seeing that my partner's moee, im sure we'll be laughing and screwing the whole thing up :/ ) sigh. plus, i cant do it spontaneously. i suck at it.
i dont think i will be performing for blue house on open day, cause i will be attending my driving lesson. anyway, i hope my absence will not screw the routine. im not doing anything major. ive no role in any stunts this year. well, we literally have STRONGER cheerleaders! and thinking back, i remembered i joined the team because moee told me there weren't enough bases. oh well!
there's a feild trip coming up - to some bird park. da doesnt wanna go. but moee's desperate to go. she said its our last year. and we should go, cause we wouldnt have the chance next year to go with a bigg group. im still considering. i don really feel like going. lazzyy. but, well, ill see.
i couldnt upload the photos for my previous post. blogspot's lagging. perhaps ill change to vox. :/

taass.

No comments: