Thursday, November 06, 2008

my companion, my partner, my joy,and my very best friend, the connection between us will never end ``

this is what we do,
when exams are near,
when all we should do is indulge in books,
when all we should do is store info...





joee : ta-daaa! nice ah my hair??!
xinn: OMG! you cut your hair?!

joee : yehh, 2 inches! nice ah?
xinn : cut 2 inches? but sooo short dyy?


joee : yalaa, the stuuupid hairstylist lah. cut soo short. haiiyyy, nice nott?
xinn : hahaha, nvm lahh. quite nice whaaat. :)



joee : NO - lah! hahhaahha, its still looong! GOTCHA, but nice right my hair?
xinn : chehhh, still the same lahh. nice nice.
(sorry my reaction's bit weird, shouldn be smiling here. but wtv haha)
okay, now let's pose.

Give me a 1!

what about a 2 ?!


and what comes after 2 ?


now, a 4 !


okay, now time to say a byeee (5) .

NOT.

joee : let me show you my HELLO KITTY! cuteee rightt?


xinn : mm. cute cute.


joee (on the phone) : hello, ey, i cut my hair you know...
yada yada yada..


xinn : still talking ahh? faster laahh. wanna go study dy lorrr. faster faster fasterrr..


xinn : imma go now!


joee: mm? :( whyy? im not done yet. my hair nice not one, seriously??


xinn : NICE!! you talk on the phone for so looong. i waited for youu. no time dyy lahhh.


joee : serious mehh? really wanna go mehh? dont lahh. how's my hairr?

xinn : yes, i gotta go. N - I - C - E okay your hair!
(no difff anyways?!) kla. i give you a peace sign before i leave kk??

joee : mm :(

FINALLY...

joee : : (


xinn : : (



aight, gonna go study now. :)
joee had a pretty hair cut.
she looks good in any way lahh.
that was just for laugh. hehe.
im sure you agree ey.
bye for now.
love love.
xinnn.

No comments: