Friday, November 24, 2006

heloooss. i didnt blog for a few days. i couldnt. my computer got some virus shit. im think im gonna get a new one. well, something outrageous happened yesterday. i went to kl in the morning. then, around five something i went to klgcc. for bowling then gym. i brought my nike bag. then, around seven something. my mom came to pick me up. after that, my mom sent my brothers to kumon in dataran sunway. kumon is a centre which mathematics are being taught (incase you didnt know). here comes the interesting part. me, being the fuckingly retarded + dumb + stupid ass left my bag on the seat and left the car for dinner. i repeat, LEFT MY FUCKING BAG ON THE SEAT AND FUCKING LEFT THE CAR!! FOR WHAT? DINNER!!! FUUUUCCCCKKK IT! and, when i came back, the bag got stolen, and guess what's in my bag. my ipod. yes, MY IPOD!!!!!! ARGH. I AM SO FUCKINGLY PISSED OFF AT MYSELF FOR BEING FUCKINGLY RETARDED AND STUPID! GOSHHHH!!!!!!!! argh. i love my ipod. and. i love that bag. so muucch. gawd! im having a heartache now. sobss.

No comments: