Sunday, November 12, 2006

what it feels like to be in love?

hello bello to all! i was relieved the moment p&a nite ended! we worked so hard for it to run smoothly on that day ( 10th november 2006 ). our hard work is definitely worth it. the props were completely done on that day. none of the props had problem! im really glad and relieved. phew! NOW holidays for me are finally beginning.
yesterday, joee asked me to go ou for "step up" i really wanna watch that movie. but,i was really tired in the morning on sat. because i stood for the whole night on friday. i think for about four hours? heh. i was the usher for that night. so, i slept until about two? then my sister woke me up and told me to shower for the trip to ou. after i showered, i texted joee to see whether they were still in ou. unfortunately, joee was already on her way back. :( when i reach ou, i had to sit and wait in the car for half and hour. cause my mom couldnt find a parking spot. sigh. after that, i called xen to ask whether they were still in ou. i wanted to meet them. however, i didnt get to meet them at last. i accompanied my sister to topman to get a present for her "friend". then, i went ms selfridge, bought two blouse. i love it! hah! then, i went levis to check out their jeans. im desperate to wear skinny jeans. but, sigh. i dont have what it takes. wtv.
ah, i did my nails on friday. i didnt do extensions. joee darling did! her nails are gorgeous! heh. well, aight. thats all for today. buhbye! muackkkkss!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe. still rmb me?
i linked u.
linked me as well yaaa ~

love,
sylvia

Anonymous said...

hey babe. still rmb me?
i linked u.
linked me as well yaaa ~

love,
sylvia