Sunday, January 21, 2007

2007, a new year.

heyy. first time blogging in the year 2007!! well, 2007 is my last year in sri kdu. wow, when you come to think of it. im getting really old. sighs. time passes so effing fast. :/ well, spm, ahead of me. no idea how im gonna go through such a tough year. im taking tuition for my weak subjects. i really wish i could score straight A's. really. i dont know what im gonna do if i dont. siighhs. so, my resolution for a new year, NO MORE PLAYING TRUANCY!! just like what ct said. haha. well, we got to submit the form for the subjects we wanna take for SPM tmr. and im still not sure if i wanna drop art. im not confident in scoring for that. well, i mean its not that im a hundred percent confident in the other subjects. but, wtv. guess ill HAVE to decide soon. soon as in by today. arghh!
well, whats been happening in school? hmmn. ah, sports day's coming up. and, i think im joining cheerleading. the audition is tmr. i hope i can make it. owh, paramount champioship is coming up too. im incharge of two events. weell, a busy month for me. sighhss.
something's happened to my close friend lately. wtv it is, i really hope everything will be okayy soon. anyway, i love her to bits and pieces no matter what.

ps. once again, i wanna congrat my fada! haha. :)

- xinyi binyi -

No comments: