Tuesday, January 23, 2007

with spirit and pride, together we unite!

heyyss. weell, weelll, ky's leaving to aus tmr. time passes really fast. ive only seen him twice? since he came back. and he is leaving now. i have no idea when's the next time he's coming back.:( there's blue house meeting today after school at the primary field, gawdd. i tell you, it was effing hot. really. like what ain said. we can fry eggs on our heads! and then, yada yada yada. we went to the primary school hall for cheerleading practice. haha. then went home at around 5. thought i had add math today. sadly, my mom forgotten i had class. and she was out sending my brothers for tuition. argh! i neeed to go for my tuition class. cause i neeed to catch up since im still learning the form four syllabus. argh! i neeed/have to/must score A for add math in SPM. perhaps im setting a really high goal for myself. but, i really really wish i could get straight A's. sighss.
and thenn, owhh, da plan to go ou this friday.i wanna go tooo. i wanna watch this hk movie. dont rmb the name of the movie. but, yeah. i think it's gonna be a great movie. well, we'll see about that. heh.

and, this is another "song" from jun. haha. sweet in a way. but, kinda not in another. i dont know. but, he took the initiative to actually write me one. cheers! :)

My girl Xinyi
She look so free
She look so short
Like a teapot

Round on the sides
Chubby on the cheeks
She puts a mean kick
Right to my dick

Just kidding yo
Who can do that?
Not even superman
Has a chance to fight back

What can I say
Its not balls of steel
Its Xinyi's legs
Which only reaches my heel

Im sorry
Wasnt that mean?
Want jokes that are just plain boring N clean?

Its ok its just U
U'd probably absorb it N let it all loose
Its great to know what fun it is
To torture U without a pain or bruise

Well I must say
It was fun with the rap
U surely can take all my crap

I came up with the 2nd
The 3rd must wait
SPM this year
I dont think its late!

Awh screw this shit
Why am I wasting time for
I have homework undone on my bedroom floor

So leave me alone
U've bothered me enough!
SPM draws near
Boy its gonna be tough

But theres always teapot
Short round and sprout
When she gets angry
She never pours it out

Im glad to know
There R ppl like U
1 so patient
With U its fun to clown

- ur ladayy -

No comments: